Something feels wrong. Your girlfriend has become very cold and distant lately. It feels like she has lost interest in you and in the relationship. You are afraid that she doesn’t want to be your girlfriend anymore.
As you worry about losing your girl… you think back to the good times you had. The memories you shared. All the “I love you”s that were said. The CONNECTION and memories you formed together with her.
You hate the thought that it’s ALL OVER. You don’t want to lose this SPECIAL girl that you have.
So you’ve gotten several signs your girlfriend doesn’t love you anymore, and you’ve gone on the internet to attempt to find a solution.
If this is you right now, I can relate. Because I’ve been there. I’ve been in pain and confused over a woman, trying to find out why she suddenly went cold and left me.
My name is Frankie, and on the year 2011, I embarked on a journey to try to figure out the topic of “Dating and Female Psychology.” Along the way I’ve learned several things.
Now, I am able to look at any relationship and pinpoint the exact problems that make it fail.
So in this article, I’m going to cover…
- several signs your girlfriend doesn’t love you anymore
- why a girlfriend goes from hot to cold without you noticing
- mistakes you are doing that chip away at her attraction level without you noticing
- how to reverse this and get her attraction back
How Your Girlfriend Goes From HOT to COLD
If you’re not careful, your girlfriend will rapidly go from hot to cold without you noticing.
How does this happen?
The first thing you need to know is that…
1. Attraction isn’t “Set in Stone”
Your girlfriend can be all over you one month, but then act cold and distant the next month.
The second thing you need to know is that…
2. You Can Affect Her Attraction Level With Your Behavior
The way you behave determines whether a girl will become more attracted to you… or whether she will lose attraction for you.
And here’s why this is GREAT NEWS:
If you have a clear guide of exactly how to behave… and what mistakes to avoid, you can make woman’s attraction go up again.
Now let’s cover a handful of mistakes that lead to breakups.
Deadly Mistakes That Lead to Breakups
The most important part of re-attracting your girlfriend, is eliminating the mistakes you are doing. You two probably have great chemistry together. But these mistakes are BLOCKING that chemistry from manifesting, and it’s stopping her from loving you.
Here’s a short description of how your relationship probably went:
At the beginning, you attracted her…
But then, something you did made her lose attraction…
You were oblivious to these mistakes, so you kept doing it, and she lost even more attraction…
If you keep making these mistakes, she’ll decide to break up with you. (Read more: 8 Sneaky Relationship Mistakes That Lead to Surprise Breakups)
Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Attracted to You Anymore
Here are signs your girlfriend doesn’t love you anymore.
Look out for these signs. Men typically ignore them… or maybe they rationalize them as not being as bad… until the breakup hits them hard and they have no idea what happened
You see, the woman will sugarcoat things. She will hide her fading feelings to avoid hurting you. But at the end you get hurt anyway when she suddenly tells you she wants to end the relationship.
That’s why it’s important to learn to recognize the following indicators of fading attraction
1. More Fighting and Drama
- Small things are annoying to her
- You are the one who usually tries to avoid fighting and keeps the harmony
- You limit yourself and watch what you way to avoid triggering her moody behavior
2. She Makes Less Time For You
- She is difficult when you propose meeting up and going out (she isn’t excited and eager to see you like before)
- You have to put in more work to “convince” her to have sex (she isn’t jumping your bones like before)
- She is more distant over text… and often doesn’t even respond. (Something doesn’t seem right because she isn’t as eager to send you long “energy-filled” texts like before)
- She spends more time with her friends but seems too busy for you (she is less excited about date nights with you)
3. She Doesn’t See a Future With You Like She Did Before
When a woman loses attraction for you, she stops fantasizing about her future with you. When she stops picturing you as the “special someone” in her future life, she starts responding in a way that breaks that connection.
- She tells you you’re incompatible
- She tells you what you don’t have in common
- She comments on how “different” and “unlike” you guys are.
- She highlights how you two have different long-term expectations
- Her future plans don’t include you (they used to)
- She doesn’t make holiday plans with you. Girls always excited about holidays and about spending them with their loved ones. If she’s not making holiday plans with you, like she did before, you have become less and less her “special someone.”
These are warning signs that her attraction for you is falling faster than a lead balloon. If you don’t do something about it, she might leave you soon and it will catch you by surprise.
Now while I just gave you several signs your girlfriend doesn’t love you anymore… I want to go over WHY she acts this way… and how you can STOP her fading attraction and get her falling in love with you again.
Here’s Why Your Girlfriend Lost Attraction… and How to REVERSE it
When a woman loses attraction for you in the relationship, she becomes cold and distant, she starts picking fights over unimportant things, she makes less time for you, she stops envisioning a future of you+her.
Then when she decides to break up with you, the reason she gives you is usually NOT the REAL reason she broke up with you.
Instead, She will probably give you B.S. reasons like…
- “We fight too much, we should take a break”
- “We’re incompatible”
- “We are so different”
- “We’re just not meant to be”
- “You’re too young”
- “You’re too old”
- “It’s not you, it’s me”
Women give you these B.S. reasons because
A) They usually don’t know the mechanism of how they GET FEELINGS and LOSE FEELINGS for a man.
They lose feelings for you… and then they try to come up with reasons WHY they feel differently.
B) They Want to Sugarcoat things to Not Hurt Your Feelings
Sometimes a woman knows deep down that you are simply not creating attraction in her like you did before… but she will still try to soften up the blow to your ego.
That’s why they will give you a “white lie” excuse for breaking up.
In reality, we now know that the real reason she lost feelings is that you STOPPED CREATING ATTRACTION… and the real reason she lost attraction comes down to YOUR BEHAVIOR.
You stopped acting like a man and her attraction for you diminished.
Instead of creating chemistry inside her body by communicating with her using STRONG masculine behavior…
…you have now become a “nice”, overly-accommodating, submissive, boring guy that is WEAK in her eyes.
This is CRUCIAL to “get” if you want to turn things around.
And if you want to re-attract your girlfriend back to you (and I’m guessing you do, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this)… then you should read my training eBook.
It’s your ideal first step to “getting” how female relationship psychology works… so that you become attractive in your girlfriend’s eyes again.